ZYRTEC Levocabastine Nasal Spray 10m
Availability: In stock
ZYRTEC Levocabastine Nasal Spray 10m for Hayfever & Allergic Rhinitis - runny nose - itchy nose - sneezing
- Gently blow your nose.
- Shake the bottle well and remove the cap.
- Lean your head slightly forward. Keep one nostril tightly closed. Insert the nozzle into the other nostril.
- Press the white collar down to release each spray. Breathe in through the same nostril between each spray.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the other nostril.
- After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue and replace the cap.
- If necessary dose may be increased to two sprays 3-4 times a day.
- Pump pack should only be used by one person.
Who can use this Zyrtec: Adults and children over 6 years How much: 2 sprays in each nostril How often: Twice daily Maximum: 3-4 times daily
Do not use - for children under 6 years of age - for more than 8 weeks - if pregnant or breastfeeding - with other antihistamines.
See your doctor / pharmacist
- before use if you are trying to become pregnant
- before use if you wish to breastfeed
Keep to the recommended dose.
Ingredients: Levocabastine (as hydrochloride) 0.5mg/ml
Keep out of reach of children. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|ARTG (AUST L/R xxxx)||AUST R 227290|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)