WAGNER 1500 Max Glucosamine 180 Tablets
Glucosamine sulphate is one of Australia’s best-known natural remedies for temporary joint pain relief for a reason. It’s been scientifically shown to help relieve symptoms of arthritis-like joint pain and inflammation. It is the glucosamine form that international arthritis guidelines recommend.
Each Wagner 1500 Max Glucosamine tablet gives your joints a powerful, therapeutic 1500mg dose of Glucosamine sulphate. You don’t need to take multiple tablets or capsules to manage your arthritis symptoms. Just one tablet a day might be all it takes to help you regain comfortable, mobile joints.
Availability: Out of stock
WAGNER 1500 Max Glucosamine 180 Tablets may offer temporary relief from arthritic joint pain and reduce arthritic inflammation
- Help to improve arthritic joint mobility and reduce stiffness
- Help to build and maintain healthy joint cartilage
- Support your body’s natural cartilage repair processes
Glucosamine is a source of specific protein-carbohydrate compounds called glycosaminoglycans, which help to nourish the cartilage tissues in your joints. Your body produces glucosamine naturally from nutrients it takes in from your diet. It uses this glucosamine as a building block to help repair damaged cartilage. However, as you get older, or if you are injured, your body produces less natural glucosamine.
- Glucosamine sulfate is glucosamine that is bound to Sulfur to keep it stable. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shrimp, prawn or crab shells.
- Glucosamine sulfate supplements have been scientifically shown to help relieve joint pain.
- They can also help to ease joint swelling and inflammation, and may reduce joint stiffness.
Ingredients: Per Tablet: Glucosamine sulfate – potassium chloride complex 1992mg, Equivalent. Glucosamine sulfate 1500mg, Equivalent. Potassium chloride 490mg
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- If you’re taking any prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains 257mg of Potassium. If you have kidney disease, consult your healthcare practitioner before you taking it.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- Only take this product as directed on the pack, or as your healthcare professional directs.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains no gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweetener or preservatives
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)