HYDRALYTE Orange Flavour Sachets 10s
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $15.28
Special Price $12.49
You Save: Up to 18%
HYDRALYTE Orange Flavour 10 Sachets comes with a convenient 200 mL measuring cup. These are suitable for the entire family, including babies, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Hydralyte may be taken on the first signs of fluid loss due to vomiting and diarrhoea. Hydralyte may also be taken to help manage dehydration due to the loss of fluids through heavy sweating. This can be caused by a hot or dry environment, fever or strenuous exercise. Hydralyte helps to restore fluid lost as a result of the diuretic effect of alcohol and is best taken before you go to bed.
- Mix Hydralyte immediately before required.
- Fill measuring cup to the (200 mL) graduation line with fresh, cold drinking water. (For babies under 6 months it is recommended that freshly boiled and cooled water be used.)
- Empty contents of one sachet into the measuring cup and stir the mixture until the Hydralyte powder has dissolved.
- Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
- Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
- Avoid mixing Hydralyte powder with cordial, fruit juice, soft drink or sports drink as these can interfere with the rehydration process.
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||No|