HIRUDOID Cream 20g
Hirudoid is clinically proven to heal bruises fast by speeding up the healing process. It contains MPS (mucopolysaccharides) which is similar to the body’s naturally occurring MPS found in the dermis layer of skin. The skin’s healing capability relies on the presence of MPS in the tissue.
Scientific studies have shown that the MPS in Hirudoid penetrates to the dermis layer in effective concentrations to heal bruises fast. MPS has many clinically documented properties including the promotion of tissue regeneration and reduction of swelling and inflammation.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $12.95
Special Price $11.99
You Save: Up to 7%
HIRUDOID Cream 20g has been recommended by doctors and pharmacists as a healing agent for decades.
- Improves blood flow to the area
- Promotes tissue regeneration by increasing collagen and elastin fibres in the connective tissue matrix
- Improves moisturising capacity of the skin by increasing the hyaluronic acid content
- Accelerates the absorption of bruises
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
This results in healing benefits for not only bruises but scars, sprains and various inflammatory conditions of the veins.
Each gram contains mucopolysaccharide polysulfuric acid ester 3mg.
Warning: For human use only. For external use only. Contains 2mg/g Hydroxybenzoates as a preservative.
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||AUST R 21033|