Ethical Nutrients Hi-Strength Liq Fish Oil 280ml
A supplement for mild arthritis, cardiovascular health, and cognitive function.
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $76.95
Special Price $56.99
You Save: Up to 26%
ETHICAL NUTRIENTS Hi-Strength Liq Fish Oil 280ml helps relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis and maintain an overall general wellbeing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- support a healthy cardiovascular system
- help to maintain normal healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people
- support healthy cognitive function
- Each 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides – fish 4.6g equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 1.9g, equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 927mg.
- No added artificial colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, yeast, and salt.
Shake well before opening. Mix with a small amount of juice or take with food if preferred.
- To relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily.
- To maintain normal LDL: HDL cholesterol ratio and triglyceride levels, within the normal range, in healthy people: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily.
- To support healthy cognitive function: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily.
- To help maintain cardiovascular health or to assist heart health: Take 1.25mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily.
- Children for the healthy cognitive function: 2-5 years: Take 1.25mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily. 6-12 years: Take 2.5mL (1/2 metric teaspoon) daily.
- Suitable for use in pregnancy. Enteric coated to reduce fishy aftertaste and reflux
|ARTG (AUST L/R xxxx)||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)