Our best deals are our
24hour Secret Deals
Sign up for alerts on the deals you want.
ETHICAL NUTRIENTS Hi-Strength Liq Fish Oil 170ml
A supplement for mild arthritis, cardiovascular health, and cognitive function.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $46.95
Special Price $33.99
ETHICAL NUTRIENTS Hi-Strength Liq Fish Oil 170ml helps relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis and maintain an overall general wellbeing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- support a healthy cardiovascular system
- help to maintain normal healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people
- support healthy cognitive function
- Each 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides – fish 4.6g equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 1.9g, equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 927mg.
- No added artificial colouring or preservatives.
- Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, yeast, and salt.
Shake well before opening. Mix with a small amount of juice or take with food if preferred.
- To relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily.
- To maintain normal LDL: HDL cholesterol ratio and triglyceride levels, within the normal range, in healthy people: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily.
- To support healthy cognitive function: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) daily.
- To help maintain cardiovascular health or to assist heart health: Take 1.25mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily.
- Children for the healthy cognitive function: 2-5 years: Take 1.25mL (1/4 metric teaspoon) daily. 6-12 years: Take 2.5mL (1/2 metric teaspoon) daily.
- Suitable for use in pregnancy. Enteric coated to reduce fishy aftertaste and reflux
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $24.69
Regular Price: $19.95
Special Price $9.69
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $14.69