DERMATIX Silicone Gel for Scar Reduction 15g
Dermatix=®is the advanced topical Silicone Gel, used to help prevent scars in freshly healed wounds and also reduce prominent immature scars. It is used and recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and leading specialists worldwide to effectively treat and repair scars resulting from surgery, burns and other injuries.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $61.15
Special Price $49.99
DERMATIX Silicone Gel for Scar Reduction (15g tube), is clinically tested and proven to soften, flatten and smooth scars, and relieve the itching, pain and discomfort associated with them. Dermatix is easily applied to most areas of the body, including the face, joints and other parts of the skin. It is supplied in a 15g tube.
- Quick drying, convenient and easy to use
- Transparent and discreet
- Suitable for children and patients with larger scars or someone who has undergone a skin graft operation or suffered a burn, who will be at a higher risk of scarring
- Maintains the skin’s moisture balance
- Provides elastic protection to the skin
- Ideal for most parts of the skin, including the face and joints
- Make-up can be used over Dermatix Gel to cover the scar
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||No|