COMBANTRIN Chocolate Squares 24
Treats threadworms, as well as the rare worms, roundworm and hookworm, in a single dose.
NB: If you suspect roundworm or hookworm infection, you should seek medical advice.
Availability: In stock
COMBANTRIN Chocolate Squares 24 is Australia’s #1 selling worm treatment and the most trusted and recommended worming brand by Mums.
- Pyrantel Embonate is the active ingredient in COMBANTRIN. It works as a ‘neuro-muscular blocking agent’, effectively paralysing the worms inside the body allowing them to be passed out of the body with a bowel movement
- Threadworms, hookworms and roundworms can be easily and effectively treated with Combantrin chocolate squares.
- Easy to treat with a single dose and suitable for all family members.
- This pack treats approximately 2 adults and 2 children
Contraindications: acute liver disease
If you suspect roundworm or hookworm infection, you should seek medical advice.
Consult the Dosage Chart on the pack for the size of the dose. One 100 mg square for every 10 kg of body weight (Equiv. to 10 mg pyrantel per 1 kg) Take as a single dose, after food
- Foil sealed for your protection. Do not use if foil sachet is torn or damaged.
- Keep out of reach of children
Free of Gluten and Artificial Colours.Made with chocolate. May contain traces of nuts
Pyrantel Embonate equivalent to 100 mg Pyrantel, Milk Protein, Lactose, Sucrose, Soy
Directions: If pregnant consult your doctor prior to use.
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson|
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||AUST R 49028|