COLGATE NeutraFluor 9000 437ml
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $14.49
Special Price $12.99
You Save: Up to 10%
COLGATE Neutrafluor 900 mouthwash is a fluoride mouth rinse (sodium fluoride 0.2% w/w - 900ppm F) intended to be used once a week.
- Clinically proven-efficacy
- Weekly mouth rinse
- 4.96% alcohol content
- Effective prevention and arrest of dental cavities
- Easier compliance for some patients compared to daily rinse regimes
- Suitable from 6 years of age
Colgate Neutrafluor 900 Weekly mouthwash is 0.2% neutral sodium fluoride in a mint flavoured solution. Topical application of sodium fluoride increases tooth resistance to acid dissolution, promotes, promotes remineralisation and inhibits the cariogenic microbial process.
- Children 6-12 years use 5ml.
- Adults and children over 12 years use 10ml.
- Use once a week or as directed, preferably at bedtime after thoroughly brushing the teeth, rinse vigorously around mouth and between teeth for one minute, then spit out.
- For maximum benefit do not eat, drink or rinse mouth for at least 30 minutes after use.
PRECAUTIONS: DO NOT SWALLOW. Do not use in children under 6 years, as young children frequently cannot rinse without significant swallowing. Do not use in combination with other fluoride supplements in children aged 6-10 years except on dental advice. Contains sodium benzoate and benzoic acid.
|ARTG (AUST L/R xxxx)||AUST R 76707|