BLOOMS Odourless Natural Fish Oil 1000mg 200 capsules
Omega 3 found in fish oil acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people, supports healthy blood pressure and helps to increase joint mobility as well as reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis.
BLOOMS Odourless Natural Fish Oil is sourced naturally from ocean fresh wild fish and is tested for pesticides and heavy metals including mercury so you can be sure you are receiving the highest quality fish oil.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $16.75
Special Price $9.95
You Save: Up to 41%
- Buy 2 for $8.95 each and save a further 11%
BLOOMS Odourless Natural Fish Oil 1000mg contains Omega 3. Medical research shows that consumption of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, comprising of DHA and EPA, can help maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people and supports healthy blood pressure. Omega 3 also helps to increase joint mobility as well as reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis.
This odourless formula is easily absorbed and does not leave a fishy aftertaste.
- 100% natural fish oil, does not contain artificial surfactants (polysorbates), colours or flavours
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- Supports healthy blood pressure
- Supports heart and cardiovascular health
- Reduces inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis
- Assists in the maintenance of normal brain function
- For general wellbeing: take 3 capsules daily with food.
- For heart & brain health: take 3 capsules two times daily with food.
- For joint health: take 3 capsules three times daily with food.
*Or as recommended by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Ingredients: Fish oil - natural 1000mg containing beneficial omega 3 marine triglycerides equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
|Manufacturer||Blooms Health Products|
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)