BLOOMS Milk Thistle 35000 Plus Taurine
- LIVER SUPPORT
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT
- HIGH DOSE
Availability: Out of stock
Blooms Milk Thistle 35000 Plus Taurine assists the liver with detoxification processes and supports the regeneration of liver cells.
Milk Thistle is used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor digestive upset/disturbances such as lack of appetite. The formulation of Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) has the added benefit of the amino acid Taurine. Milk Thistle (also known as St Mary’s Thistle and Blessed Thistle) has a long history of use as a traditional herb for liver & gallbladder health. Excessive amounts of fatty foods, alcohol, or a variety of environmental challenges can place an extra burden on the liver. Some of the benefits of taking Blooms Milk Thistle 35000 Plus Taurine are:
- • Supports the health and function of the liver.
- • Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help protect the liver.
- • may assist with normal/healthy liver detoxification processes.
- • Traditionally used to support bile flow for the relief of symptoms of indigestion (such as the sensation of fullness and slow digestion).
- • High potency one-a-day formula.
Each veggie capsule contains: Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit 35 g (35000 mg) equivalent to silymarin 400 mg Taurine 50 mg No added gluten, wheat, yeast, animal products, lactose, milk derivatives, sugar, salt, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Take 1 capsule daily.
|Manufacturer||Blooms Health Products|
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||No|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)