BLACKMORES Vitamin B6 42 Tablets
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $14.79
Special Price $11.39
You Save: Up to 23%
- Buy 2 for $6.99 each and save a further 39%
- Buy 3 for $6.49 each and save a further 44%
Blackmores Vitamin B6 240mg Sustained-Release Tablets may be of benefit for the relief of premenstrual symptoms such as cramps, breast tenderness, fluid retention, irritability and mood swings.
- High potency sustained release nutritional supplements supply their nutrients gradually over several hours.
- Convenient one-a-day dosage.
- The sustained release system used by Blackmores is based on a unique plant gum matrix, using guar gum from the seeds of a legume.
As vitamin B6 is involved in a multitude of biochemical pathways there have been many explanations proposed to explain its effectiveness in PMS. As the active form of vitamin B6 is a co-factor in the formation of the neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin and GABA, it has been suggested that deficiencies in vitamin B6 may be implicated in symptoms such as premenstrual mood imbalances and fluid retention.
Directions Adults - Take 1 tablet a day, with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) equiv. pyridoxine 197 mg 240 mg Warnings Always read the label.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
WARNING: This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1 g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||AUST L 101758|