BLACKMORES Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg 400 Capsules
Availability: Out of stock
BLACKMORES Odourless Fish Oil 1000 400 Capsules is natural source of omega-3s for daily well-being
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides (fat in the blood) within the normal range in healthy people
- Rigorously tested for quality and highly purified.
It has no fishy aftertaste and is mercury tested and developed without the use of artificial surfactants (polysorbates).
Each Capsule Contains: 1 g (1000 mg) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg
As an omega-3 supplement:
- Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild to moderate joint inflammation:
- Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||AUST L 278574|