BLACKMORES Mega B Complex 31 Tablets
A high potency combination of B vitamins to support cellular energy production and assist in times of strenuous physical activity.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price $12.49
You Save: Up to 17%
- Buy 2 for $8.95 each and save a further 29%
- Buy 4 for $7.95 each and save a further 37%
Blackmores Mega B Complex (31 Tablets ) offers a powerful blend of B vitamins supporting the body's health during intensive and energy-draining activities.
B vitamins are commonly known for their role in energy production as well as the maintenance of the healthy nervous system. As a group of water-soluble vitamins commonly found together in foods, they play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats from the diet into energy. The normal function and maintenance of the nervous system rely on the presence of the B-group vitamins for the production of hormones and neurotransmitters.
Each Tablet Provides:
- Vitamin B1 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 30 mg
- Vitamin B3 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 45.8 mg
- Vitamin B6 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 50 µg
- Choline bitartrate 50 mg, Vitamin H 50 µg, Inositol 50 mg, Folic Acid 300 µg
- No Added: Salt, yeast, gluten. wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Directions. Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Vitamins supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) supplements may change urine colour to bright yellow. This is harmless and temporary.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||AUST L 171123|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)