BLACKMORES Macu-Vision Eye Health 90 tablets
Availability: In stock
- Buy 4 for $24.95 each and save a further 5%
Blackmores Macu-Vision Eye Health (90 Tablet bottle) helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E.
- Betacarotene has been removed and synthetic vitamin E has been replaced with natural vitamin E.
- The antioxidants zinc and vitamins C and E, play a significant role in defending against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and lens of the eye.
- Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers'. Free radicals are common in the body, arising through a variety of mechanisms. Many of these free radicals are dealt with by the body's own free radical, antioxidant defences. Some free radicals, however, escape these defences and cause cellular damage.
- Research suggests that accumulation of free radical cellular damage can result in degenerative conditions.
Macu-Vision® is available without a prescription, as a general sale medicine.
|ARTG (AUST L/R xxxx)||AUST L 141717|