BLACKMORES Lyprinol 50 Capsules
Availability: In stock
- Buy 2 for $19.95 each and save a further 40%
Blackmores Lyprinol 50 capsule has an anti-inflammatory action which provides symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.Lyprinol has a more complex lipid structure compared to other marine oils. This includes the presence of a number of compounds known to be anti-inflammatory, such as omega-3 fatty acids.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Helps to relieve arthritis pain.
- Helps to reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
- Helps to increase joint mobility.
- Helps to maintain healthy airways and breathing passages.
- Adults - The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 to 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-12 years - Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal.
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
- May rarely cause mild diarrhoea, nausea or flatulence
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin. Lyprinol may increase the risk of bleeding with this medication
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||AUST L 124441|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)