BLACKMORES Bio Iron Advanced 30 Tablets
Availability: Out of stock
BLACKMORES Bio Iron Advanced 30 Tablets supplies a form of iron with superior absorption compared to some other forms of iron including ferrous sulfate. This one-a-day formula is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Specifically formulated for women's needs, it combines iron with co-factors to aid absorption:
- Contains Vitamins C, B12 and folic acid needed for the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Folic acid and vitamin B12 both facilitate the body's production of haemoglobin.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) also increases the absorption of nonhaem iron.
- Another included ingredient is nettle (Urtica dioica) - a nutritive herb that has traditionally been used to assist in iron deficiencies.
- A low constipation iron formulation which is well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system. It helps reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by low dietary iron intake
- The new advanced formula contains iron bisglycinate which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron, such as ferrous sulphate, if taken with food.
- It is low-nausea, low-constipation, generally well-tolerated and gentle on the digestive system
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Drink plenty of water
|ARTG (AUST L/R xxxx)||AUST L 228200|