BETADINE Sore Throat Lozenges Menthol & Eucalyptus 36 Lozenges
Availability: In stock
BETADINE Sore Throat Menthol and Eucalyptus 36 Lozenges are designed to relieve sore throat discomfort quickly, especially for the people on the go.
- Anti-bacterial properties – Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges contain two anti-bacterial agents that target bacteria which can cause sore throats and provide temporary soothing and effective relief.
- Soothing relief – Sucking on a lozenge encourages the production of saliva, which helps to keep the throat moist and helps soothe scratchiness and irritation.
- Convenience – Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges can be carried in a handbag or stored at the office to have on hand when requiring fast, soothing relief on the run. Other sore throat treatments, such as gargles, may not be as convenient to carry with you when you’re out of the home.
- Great Flavour – Betadine Sore Throat Lozenges are available in pleasant-tasting menthol and eucalyptus flavour, which gives a refreshing feeling.
- Iodine-free – Sore Throat Lozenges by Betadine is iodine-free and may, therefore, be suitable for those who are sensitive to iodine products.
- Can be used as part of a total sore throat solution – Using Betadine sore throat gargle morning and night can aid in the treatment of sore throats by targeting the site and cause of infection.
Directions for use:
Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth.
Every 2 to 3 hours, as required.
Store below 30°C.
|ARTG (AUST L/R xxxx)||No|