BETADINE Cold Sore Paint 8ml
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $10.69
Special Price $8.79
Cold sores are a common problem for many of us. Most often caused by the herpes simplex 1 virus, Cold Sores are painful, fluid-filled blisters that form on the borders of the lips. These contagious blisters break and then crust over before healing, leaving an unsightly scab on the lips. Recurrences are common and can be triggered by stress, sun exposure, lowered immunity and menstruation.
Contains 10% w/w Poviodine-Iodine Equivalent to 1% w/w available Iodine.
The Betadine Cold Sore Ointment is effective at all three stages of the cold sore:
- It can prevent blister formation, or at least reduce the severity of the attack.
- Prevent secondary infection of the blister during the second stage.
- Help an infected blister heal.
Directions: Apply the Betadine Cold Sore product liberally to the affected area at least four times a day.
Warnings and Cautions:
- For external use only.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to iodine.
- Avoid application over large areas.
- If irritation, redness or swelling develops, discontinue treatment.
|Aust Reg Therapeutic Goods||AUST R 29717|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $15.35
Special Price $9.29
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $10.49
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price $11.89