BELLAMY'S Organic Baby Porridge 125g

Get 3 for $9.99

Suitable from 5 months, this easy to prepare nutritious Baby Porridge blends organic oats with organic grains, to make a delicious oaty breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Availability: Out of stock

Regular Price: $31.33

Special Price $3.85

You Save: Up to 88%

Product Description

Bellamy's Organic baby porridge is simply dry cereal derived from organic grains that is easily prepared with water or baby's usual milk and mixed into a pleasantly smooth cereal.

  • Suitable from 5 months
  • Easy to prepare
  • Added iron
  • No added sugar or salt
  • Made in Australia
  • Certified by NASAA Certified Organic
  • Convenient resealable pouch

Ingredients : Organic grains (oats, corn)(83.2%), organic pear juice (16.6%), mineral (iron), vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%

Additional Information
Additional Information
Generic nameN/A
ManufacturerBellamy's Organic
ARTG (AUST L/R xxxx)No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: BELLAMY'S Organic Baby Porridge 125g